Thursday, September 15, 2016

MEETING WITH CID

Dear CID. I am a little confused about a phone call I received that emphasized I am not in trouble, and that Secretary Carter's office was apologetic about my treatment at the Pentagon August 20. Your investigator offered help, and I said I would come to Washington to speak with you. I was intercepted in Charlotte, NC by a young man claiming to be the agent I spoke with on the phone. Anyway, I am supposed to meet with you, but I leave in about 3.5 hours ( Three hours) from DC. Can someone from your office come to Union Station? I could visit CID at the Pentagon,  and I am sorry it is late. I AM ACTUALLY DESPERATE FOR HELP FROM MY CYBERSTALKERS AND OTHERS. Please come if it is possible to the lower level in front of Walgreens.

Sent from my Windows Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment