If Little Linske comes near me again, I am going to swear out a warrant for the things he stole out of my purse when I visited St. Louis County Jail to visit the recruits he had helped jail for Petraeus perverts. He was guarding Justin.
From: Helichrysum
Sent: 9/14/2016 5:16 PM
To: Helichrysum; Monica Douglas; monica.housedouglas.onlineinfo@blogger.com; monica.housedouglas.themonicablend@blogger.com
Subject: RE: PROPAGANDA AND FALSE SURVEILLANCE.
The Shorty operative, who didnt harass me, and the Little operative, who decided to arrogantly violate my civil and human rights are both part of the Gantz gang, which takes over a jail or a government building and uses imps to take out the guard duty. They are card carrying Nazis, from the 70's. They are the ones who kidnapped me when I was a tiny girl.
From: Helichrysum
Sent: 9/14/2016 5:09 PM
To: Helichrysum; Monica Douglas; monica.housedouglas.onlineinfo@blogger.com; monica.housedouglas.themonicablend@blogger.com
Subject: RE: PROPAGANDA AND FALSE SURVEILLANCE.
Why did Little call to apologize for not being able to help me at the Pentagon when I visited, with an apology from Ash Carter, if I understood him correctly, then send little Linske to threaten me in Charlotte not to go to the Pentagon? Because Dictators Ballew and Petraus imps want to keep him a Nazi.
From: Helichrysum
Sent: 9/14/2016 4:25 PM
To: Monica Douglas; monica.housedouglas.onlineinfo@blogger.com; monica.housedouglas.themonicablend@blogger.com
Subject: RE: PROPAGANDA AND FALSE SURVEILLANCE.
So the USC cop/child agent must be a prodigy.
From: Monica Douglas
Sent: 9/14/2016 2:51 PM
To: Monica Douglas; monica.housedouglas.onlineinfo@blogger.com; monica.housedouglas.themonicablend@blogger.com
Subject: PROPAGANDA AND FALSE SURVEILLANCE.
Everywhere I go I only see imps making false surveillance and pre-empting American broadcasting. The American people DEMAND THEIR DEATH FOR TREASON AS SERBIAN AGGRESSORS.
Sent from my Windows Phone
Sent from my Windows Phone
No comments:
Post a Comment